Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby Cotton, My Pet

Having a dog pet is what I wanted. I get envy when I saw someone strolling or taking pictures with their pet. With that, I can say to myself how I wish I have a dog pet. But, it was impossible since dog with high breeds are expensive. I can't afford.

Honestly, I never like animals that past. It takes time. In fact, we have dogs in our house. They were just at the outside our house as what we trained them. They don't allow to enter the house. When it comes to giving them food, you can't count on me to that. I never gave them food by myself. i actually tell to my parents or sisters to not command me in giving food to dogs because I don't like. This attitude of mine changed when I my elder sister brought a puppy from my uncle's house. The first time I saw, wow, it change my views. I feel like taking care of it. And yeah, that's what I did. I take care of it. I even ask my parents that time to let the dog stay inside the house. They were surprised with what I'm asking for. They were even more surprised when I was so caring to the dog. I always carry it. I even want it to sleep with me but my parents won't let me. It was the limitation. I am the one who gave it a bath. In fact, in food, i personally take it over. I also gave food to the two dogs outside. And this is weird, I even clean my dogs' waste. My parents and sister asking what's with the dog that made me change. Hehehe. I really love my dog. Every time I am away from him, I missed him. Whenever i'm lonely, I find comfort in every sweet moves he did to me. I find it cute. Even if he is not a dog with a high breed, I don't care. What I care for is he's with me.

Cotton is the name of our dog. I usually call him Cottonio Acasio Alico. His nickname is Ton2x. I consider him as my brother. I let him recognize me as his "ATE", also my sister and my parents are her parents. Hahaha. That's the way I want it. You may find it really weird but fun for me.

GBU. TC! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment