Sunday, February 24, 2013

Reasons Behind My Wishes 2

7. Gift for myself. :)
#My parents can't sometimes give me gift. They can't buy sometimes what I want especially those expensive ones. And, I understand that. I understand the situation that's why last Christmas, I'm preparing gift for myself, too. It was a shirt which I dreamed to have since I was a kid. It's a T-shirt for boys. I'm not boyish but I just want to have a shirt like boys do. Hehehe. I don't care if it's the only one I have as long as I have one. :p

8. Family Gathering. :)
#From the very beginning, I always mentioned about my like to have a family gathering always. It's the simple thing I want in life and I want to happen always. I love my family and relatives that's why I love being with them always. It happened last Christmas and I want it to happen again and again. I will never get used to it. :)

9. Make my parents happy. :)
#I admit that not all the time I can make my parents happy. I also make them worries and difficulties. But, as long as I can see them happy because of me, I can say that I'm not that totally bad. That's why I'm wishing for it. That I can be corrected for the things I did that make them sad.

10. Pass the qualifying exam....
#Qualifying exam is fast approaching. It will be on March 23. Being an accountancy student depends on this exam. If I pass, I can continue my studies as an accountancy student and if I didn't make it, I can no longer proceed to third year. It's the rule, school policy. That's why I'm hoping I can pass so that I can proceed to third as an Accountancy student and this would surely make my parents happy.

11. iPad, DSLR Camera and trip out of town with family. :(
#These are the material things I wanted. I know its difficult to have but still, I'm wishing. These are few of my inspiration to finish my studies. These motivates me to strive harder. I will have this not too soon but at least, there is a soon. :)

12. Good lovelife. :(
#I wish to have a good lovelife. I never experienced it that's why I'm wishing for it. :)

GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment