Monday, February 25, 2013

2013 for me!!!

Well, as I was saying, 2013 is still a puzzle that needs to be solved. I don't have any idea what this year has to offer for me. Does it offer happiness or sadness. I really don't know.

Hmmmmp. As we are on its first quarter, I can say at the beginning, 2013 is a great year for me. It's all because we are happy and intact as we welcome the year. But, as it passed by, I can say, 2013 is a sadder year for me compare to 2012. It's all because I lost someone who is so important to me. It was my grandfather(father's side). It really hurts me knowing that I have already no grandfather at all. Whoa! I envy those who have. It hurts me to see my father crying because he's losing her brother 8 years ago and now, he's losing his father. But, what hurts me more is knowing that my dream for my grandfather will never be happen. How can I pursue that dream when he's gone. Me and my ate have our plans when we have stable to job to treat our grandparents(father's side) since they are all we have and also to thank them for bringing our father to us. It made me sad. Only to realize I still have one grandparent, my grandmother. I'm praying that God will give us enough time so we can fufill what we dreamed for our grandparent. I'm hoping. Losing my grandfather is really hard but, knowing that he's with God, it makes me feel okay a little bit.

That is why 2013 is not that good for me. But, I'm looking forward for many things to come. Hope it will be for the better. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment