Sunday, February 24, 2013

Reasons Behind My Wishes 1

1. Good Health for my family and the people I love. :)
#Yeah! It happened and I hope it will happen every second. Nothing is more important than the health of those people I love especially my family. It is one of the content in my prayers, good health for them. We are not rich. Their health is what I consider wealth I have. It breaks my heart whenever they felt sick or what. I want them to be always healthy and do whatever they want. :)

2. United family.
#None of us here wishes to have a broken family. Of course, all of us dreamed to have a complete and united family. Simple as that.

3. Good relationship with my family, relatives, friends and people in my surroundings. :) :(
#Good environment stats with good relationship with the people in our lives. So, that's what I'm wishing for. Misunderstanding is inevitable. But, as long as you know how to handle it, you will have good environment. I don't want to have enemies. I want to loved everybody and be loved by them.

4. School. :)
#Being sent to school, nowadays, is really difficult especially that tuition fee is raising. Parents find it hard to send their sons/daughters to school especially those who have low source of income like my parents. That's why I included it to my wishes. To finished my studies and earn a degree. Education is really important to me. It's the only thing my parents can leave to me. If I finish my studies, my parents can say they are fulfilled.

5. Gifts for Mama, Papa and Ate. :)
#Giving gifts to them is the least thing I can to. Even if its price is cheap as long as it came from my heart, I'm happy to give it to them. Last Christmas, I can say that my gift is really worth it. It was the helmet for my father. Its very usable. Its the only gift I consider among the rest as the best one. A kiss from them make me feel that they appreciated my efforts in giving gift to them, cheap or expensive, big or small.

6. Good friends :)
#Everyone of us wishes ti have friends, good friends, actually. Friemds that you can call when you are in need, friends you can laugh with, friends you can cry with, friends who scold like a Dad, care like a Mom, teases like a Sister and irritates like a Brother. And I must say, I have them all. I'm so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment