Sunday, February 24, 2013

Last Christmas Wishes

Did my wishes last Christmas came true?

I know Christmas is already over. In fact, it's been two months ago since we celebrated it. Just want to talk about my Christmas wish. Allow me, please!

If others have there 12 gifts, mine is 12 wishes for Christmas.

In every wishes I had, I will put smiley :) if it happened and :( if it didn't.

Here's my wish list:

1. Good Health for my family and people I love :)
2. United Family :)
3.Good relationship with family, relatives, friends and people in my surroundings :) :(
4. School :)
5. Gifts for my Mama, Papa and Ate. :)
6. Good friends :)
7. Family Gathering :)
8. Make my parents happy :)
9. Pass the qualifying exam...
10. Gift for myself :)
11. Ipad and DSLR Camera, Trip out of town with family :(
12. Good lovelife :(

Above are my Christmas wishees. You judge if it came true or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment