Tuesday, February 26, 2013

One of My Dream Eversince

Dream! When we talk about dream, I have many to share. One of it is to attend and join the Sinulog festival celebration in Cebu. Who never wants to attend Sinulog? I guess, no one. It was everybody's dream or if not a dream, a goal.

During my elementary years, I always watch the Sinulog festival broadcasting on TV together with my parents. As I watched, I got amazed. I was amazed by its colorful, fun and religious celebration. With that I end up with a question on my mind. When will I be able to be there and join the celebration. I never missed to watch it on TV, if I did, maybe there would be a valid reason. I want to attend for many reason. One is many artists/celebrities will come. Another is, it was so enjoyable as what my friends is. Your expense there and tiredness are all worth it. You will never regret if you go there, said by them. With this, I get excited. Third and the last reason is to attend mass and see myself the statue of Sto. Nino. I want to be the one who will share my visit there and not just a listener. I really want to go there but the chances never let me. It was my parents who never allow me to go there by myself. I should have a company who is trustworthy, not just my friends. I understand what they were trying to say. It's not that my friends are not trustworthy. The company I'm talking about is someone who is about their age. They are also afraid that I will get lost there. I get disappointed every time they didn't permit me but, in the end, I understand. They were just protecting and concern about me as their daughter. I'll just wait for the time of their permission.

I'm hoping to attend next year. Hope so. I really hope. If not, there's always a next time. Sinulog will wait for me so am I for the chance.

Pit Senior!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment