Saturday, June 9, 2012

Holy Week

Before the Holy Week came, I had many plans for activities to be done for these days. Unfortunately, I was sick that I wasn't able to make my planned activities. :(

April 4-  In the afternoon, I was lying in bed since I had fever that time when my cousins came around. They brought fruits for me and brought the portable DVD of my uncle. We watched movies which we already watched. Still, we got more fund of that movie. As what I always said, bonding with my cousins is my favorite. Don't know why. I just get enjoyed when I'm with them, talking to them and teasing with them.When I'm with them, I feel younger as them. Hahahaha.

April 5- Morning when my friend (mommy Ritchiele) asked me if  I'll go with them to Hanginan on friday, dawn. Upon receiving that message, I felt excited. I love the idea. It's what I planned. That time,I felt better. I asked my parent's permission and they said yes in one condition, I should not go there if I felt not okay. I assured them that I will follow what they say since it's for my own good. Afternoon,I went to Yhing's house.It is where we will met. Around 6pm, me, Yhing and her boyfriend went to Maasin City Shrine. Upon climbing there, I felt something not good. I felt tired easily unlike before that's why I decided not to go on to the planned activity. I choose to stay. Mommy got sad but she understood. That's the good thing.

April 6- I woke up early since I have to go home. When I got home, foods were ready like dinuldog, landang and biko. It is what filipinos usually prepare for holy week. We gathered at my grandparent's house. Bonding with cousins again. Yahoooo. Also, I met new  friends. They came from Manila. They came here for a vacation with my cousin. They were so nice. Even if I still didn't feeling well, I managed myself  to be okay so I could get bond with them. And yeah, I did. We played games on the laptop, racing for high scores. It was fun, really fun.

April 7- Late morning,I helped my mother preparing food since we will gather again at our grandparent's house for lunch. Then, after lunch, I ate buko with cousins and new friends. At 3pm, we agreed to go to Danao. We saw little crocodiles there. Those were for the Maasin Zoo which will be open soon. We went to the lake. We went to the short hanging bridge and lastly, we went to what we call "little baguio". We were racing for who will get there first. I was the second. Yahooo but something happened. I collapsed that frightens them especially my sister. We have no parents around. It's only us. Whoa. I was unconscious for almost 15 minutes. When I gained back my conscious, I felt shy since I vomit. I felt shy since I made them nervous. Glad my conscious came back. When we got home, I made my parents worry. :( Still at night, I went to Church with them for a mass.

April 8- Sadly, I wasn't able to go to mass at dawn for what we call "salubong". It's easter sunday. On that day, we went to beach. There were  many people went to beach that we found difficulties in getting cottage. And gladly, we found one.Yeheyyy.. I wasn't able to join them swimming yet, I still enjoyed the day. It's so tiring yet fun. I love that day.

Even if I didn't make my planned activities, still, I got enjoyed. Yeheyyyyy.. Take care and GOD bless!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment