Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Vacation


I can say that my vacation is not that interesting compared to those who went out of town just to spend their leisure there. Mind is just simple. I was just in Maasin, spending time with the persons I love. Although, I had short time of vacation since I had a summer classes. Still, I used that short time to get enjoyed.

During the short time of my vacation, I had few first time experiences. One of this,I was able to run a motorcycle with a long distance from the city proper to our house. But, of course, with assistance since I was not that master. Hehehe. Another is, like what I said, I collapsed. Scary but I just consider as an experience. That was indeed an experience. Also,I had many activities during this vacation before I got sick. I went to Bontoc to visit my friends. My vacation is more on bonding with cousins.I will never get tired getting bond with them. And the highlight of my vacation is when we went to Canigao Island for an overnight with cousins, friends and sister. That was my first time. Actually, that was all our first time to be there overnight. And I must say, it was a great experience ever for this year. Hehehehe.

I must say, I had a simple vacation yet enjoyable like what others had. Wish it would happen again, except the collapsed portion. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment