Monday, June 18, 2012

Canigao Island Overnight: First Time 3

It was a big mistake of mine. Whoa. I left our things in our house. I couldn't believe it. I must be out of my mind. I was that excited to forget our things. 

What's with us is the clothes we wore in going there. My sister get mad at me. Of all the things that could be left, it was our things which I had forgotten. Ugh! Stupid Fe. Maybe because of my excitement. My sister didn't talk to me until we arrived there. She gave me bad look that made me guilty. Huhuhu. Thinking about it, it was so disappointing. We couldn't swim and changed clothes. Whoa. Still, we continue on our way. Upon arriving there, you could see smiles on our faces. We loved the view. We rented tent. Our cousins and friends swam after we put up the tent. Me and my sister got envy. Even if we didn't swim, we were still enjoyed. We hunted crabs. I find it more fun. It was my first time to catch crabs. All we do is laugh and laugh. No time for sadness during that night. My sister forgave me though. :) We're like kids there. We're acting like one.

We slept late at midnight. We never noticed the time since we enjoyed chatting each other. I was taking care by all because they were afraid of collapsed incident in little baguio to happen again. hahaha. Me, Ate and one of our cousin slept inside the tent while the three rest outside. When the sun risen, they swam again. They treasure the moment we were there. It's like once in a lifetime. Hehe. Before we left the place, we took pictures, jump shot! :)

I really really really enjoyed it. Hope it will happen again but with our parents with us. God bless!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment