Monday, June 18, 2012

Canigao Island Overnight: First Time 2

The day had come. The day that we were planning to go there. I could say that we are not that bad children since we asked permission. We did. :) What made them say  YES was our aunt (our uncle's wife) was also there for a family reunion. So, we are permitted to go there. Yeheyyyyyyyyy!!!

Overnight? Ohh yeah... I was so excited. I was in our house that time when my sister came home and told me the news about the activity we were going to do. Upon hearing it, I couldn't believe. I was actually asking her many times about it to ensure if I heard it right. and yes, I heard it right. I was excited preparing our things for it. I volunteered to pack up our clothes needed there. I was singing while packing up our clothes. It was mixed emotions of mine. All I know was I was happy and EXCITED. :p All our cousins will go there except the two little. Hehehe. We gathered at our Grandfather's house. When we were intact. Ready to go. What made me excited was not just I would experience overnight for the first time but because also of the people who would be with me there. It's our first time to bond in a beach, overnight, without parents, only us. When we were on our way to the Canigao Island, I had noticed that we were lack of things. And yes, we were lack, it was our bags. All my things and my sister's things were there. :(

What happened next? Do we got home to get our things? What was the reaction of my sister when she knew it? Did she get mad? Just read my next entry to know...


No comments:

Post a Comment