Monday, June 18, 2012

Canigao Island Overnight: FirstTime 1


From the very first time I went to Canigao Island, I wished I could stay there overnight but the chance didn't make it. Also, my parents wouldn't allow me to be there overnight. I can do nothing but follow them. Hearing and knowing the experiences of my friends there, I got envy.

It's been years I've been longing to experience an overnight activity in a beach especially Canigao Island since it's known to the most of us. It's a good spot for an overnight activity. I never thought I could experience it right away. What I thought was I could do it but only after few years from now. I never thought it would happen this vacation. Since My cousin and his friends came here for a vacation, we wanted to bring them to a good places which is visited by the most of us. One of this is Canigao Island. We never planned to go there for an overnight. What we planned is just go there and see the view of the beach. When we asked permission from our aunts and parents, they didn't allow us to go there. They were worried. With that, we were so disappointed.  My cousin and his friends, also us, really wanted to go there. So, we planned to go there without asking permission. Our decision was fixed...

Wanna know the happenings? Are you curious if we asked permission? Did we enjoy? Find it out in my next entry...




No comments:

Post a Comment