Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How was Second Semester for me?

Second semester is the other half to complete the whole school year. For other students, they may find it the same with the first semester. While some may consider it as different and more fun than the first. I'm one of these people.

I found second semester more enjoyable than on the first semester. It is because, there are few celebrations in it. One of these is Christmas party for the students. Two is the College day. Partying and bonding with the other students with different departments is a great fun. It is when you can have more friends. The other reason why I love second semester is that it is when I got my friends closer to me. It is when I got to know them more. With a long period of time with them, they became more part of my life and give emphasis to what I am now. Even if we were striving for those tiring and sleepless nights, my friends are one of those people why I enjoyed my schooling. I owe a lot to them. I'm so glad to have them.

Now, I'm looking forward for the coming semesters of the new school year. I'm hoping for great events and great happenings with my great friends. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment