Monday, June 11, 2012

Collapsed for the First Time

Collapsed is what I feared. When I see people in collapsed situation I felt nervous. I can think that she/he will die. This is how my mind runs. I never thought that it would happen to me.

When we went to little baguio, I felt better. I didn't feel something bad. What I think is to be the first to come on top of the mountain. We ran and ran yet I was only the second. It is me and one cousin who got there first since the remaining, they just walked unlike us. When we got there, I told my cousin that I felt something cold. I was catching my breath. I had difficulty in breathing. Whoa. I felt dizzy and I felt cold around my body. I told my cousin to pinch me. He did yet nothing changed. After awhile, I got unconscious. I never noticed the arrival of my sister,cousins and friends. I felt like I wasn't on earth. I felt nothing that time. That was for about 15 minutes. Whoa. Imagined, I was unconscious for that long time. When I gained back my consciousness, I vomit and vomit and still feel cold. That time,they told me what they did to me. My sister called me but I never answer. She slapped and slapped me but I felt nothing. They were really worried. They also said the my skin color changed from tan to blue or violet then pale. They thought that that was my end. Hoooooooooooooo.

With that, I already knew the feeling of dying. It's scary. I can't imagine myself in that situation. Still, I thank God for He still give chance to live. Thank you, Lord. God bless us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment