Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fiesta 2012 (Part 2)

Days prior to our fiesta, problem embrace us even if we never envite it. Actually, it was not my parent's problem but my uncle's. We are really affected. In fact, we cried together. We felt very useless since we can't do something as a help because it involves finacial and we don't have that. All we can do is accompanied him, give some advices and just comfort him. That's what her sisters did.

Fiesta is coming. And my excitement lessened because of the problem. We are really so affected by it. While preparing for the fiesta, we think of the problem. We exchanged opinions about the problem. Then, Fiesta had come. I felt happy but there's a part in my heart that is not happy. It's a sympathy for my uncle. We think of not preparing food for the event but it can't since many people will come over to clebrate fiesta with us. Everybody is welcome. Even if we don't know, we welcome them into our house and offer foods we had. That's one way of attitudethat Filipinos have. We never showed to them that we had a problem for them to feel comfortable while they are in our house. Even if it's raining, people still came over. Rain can't stop them. Hehehe.

I would say that there's nothing else special during the fiesta unlike before except that we are celebrating the day of our patron. What I felt? Happy but little bit disappointed or sad.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment