Wednesday, July 11, 2012

School AGAIN...

Vacation is over. It's school again. Public schools opened earlier than private. They were opened on the first week of June while most of the private opened on the second week already.

Old students were used to the opening of the class. Freshmen were excited to the new levels of their school life. They may felt nervous, happy and grateful. They felt mixed emotions. I could say this since I already experience being a freshmen and be in a new surrounding. It was so exciting meeting new faces from other places.

Now, I'm looking forward for a more exciting school year. I wish I will have fun. I wish I will have more good memories than bad. For me, this school year is more challenging since it is in this school year I will take up the qualifying examination for BSA. That's why, I'm changing my study habit. If last school years, you could not see me in the library except for the signing of clearance. Now, you can always see me there. Hehehe. Wish us luck!!!

GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment