Monday, July 9, 2012

Vacation is Over!

Vacation! Vacation! Vacation!

This is what most of us loved. It is the time of enjoyment and relaxation. It is the time we could bond with our loved ones. Vacation is the time we could consider ourselves us free.

Summer vacation is what students loved. Hehehe. It is when they are for stressful days and nights studying, making assignments and projects, and attending school activities. Yet, time ran fast. It was like yesterday when we have our vacation. Now, it is over. Finally over. Whoaaaaaaaaa!!!

I've missed most of my vacation days since I attended summer classes. But, it doesnt's mean I didn't enjoy it. It's just that, I was not satisfied. Hehehe. I wanted more and more experiences (good funny moments) during vacation with my loved ones. I only had little regrets since what I did is for my schooling which is more important since it is where my future holds. Hehehe.

VACATION IS OVER!!!

GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment