Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Feeling Towards Graduation Day 1

What makes my parents happy is what I dream for. To be graduated and get my diploma is what I aim for since this is what makes my parents happy. To make them happy is my ultimate goal in life.

Last March, I was supposed to be graduated and have a degree, but, I didn't. It's because I shifted course from BS Nursing to BS Accountancy. My parents never liked my previous course since it was so expensive. Yet, they still follow what I want and let me proceed to my dreamed course which is BS Nursing. I was so happy that time that they let me take this course. But, 2 years passed, they can no longer sustain my tuition fee since it is expensive that's why, they asked me to shift a course which in the first place they liked. I was sad that time and consider myself as desperate. I think and think of anything that could make me continue the course that I love. But, chance didn't let me. With sadness in my face and dismay for what happened, I found myself enrolling another course which is my course now. I never see myself being an accountancy student but, I became what I never wanted. Every corners in our house and my bed in my boarding house witnessed those sleepless night thinking about the happenings in my life. I cried and cried. I didn't let my parents knew that I cried since I don't want them to worry. Only my sister knew what I feel inside which is pain. It takes months for me to be okay. Whenever I cried, my sister comforted me. Whenever I cried in our home, I never released voice, just a silent cry for my parents would not be disturb in their sleeps.

Wanna know my feelings during graduation? just follow me in my next entry. See you!

Take care and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment