Tuesday, May 15, 2012

During the Signing of Clearance

Every students have their own unique experiences during the signing of clearance especially those freshmen students. They were so innocent and got no idea about the process of the signing of clearance. Of course, they already had experience in signing of clearance from their previous school. It's just that, the process is different.

Me, during my freshmen year, I felt nervous. I felt that kind of feeling especially when I am in front of the officer whom I seen in a meter distance. In fact, I got rattled. Even when I am used to signing of clearance. I am used to its process, still, I got nervous. My heart beats fast during that time.

This past semester, I met problem for my clearance. It is the punishment from our department. The punishment is every absent of the students, they have to copy the given hard copy or printed files(long bond paper is used) which is four pages. I got four absent so I have to copy it four times. Whoaaaaaa. My hands were aching that time and honestly, I hate writing especially when it is long. There's nothing i can do but to follow their rules. I copied it and fortunately finished it with my hands aching and bit shaking. I got it massage from my mother after it. The school librarian need to sign for the clearance. Before she signed it, she will asked questions about the library like the Dewey decimal, library rules and anything related to library. To be honest, I'm not fund of the library. You couldn't find me in that area whenever you look for me during school days. In one semester, maybe, I went there for two or three times but mostly during the signing of clearance. It's a no good habit of mine that need to be stopped.

 Well, thanks to God, I have my clearance signed which make me cleared and proceed to another year level. And I promise to myself that I will never do that again so I won't find difficulties during clearance' signing.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment