Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Reminiscing My Childhood


They say childhood is the best time people can have for their entire life. At first, I disagree. I asked myself how is it going to be the best when we still don’t aware what’s in the real world. Childhood, for me, is the time wherein we didn’t know what’s life. What’s the meaning of life.

I disagreed until the time I talked to my old friends. They were my very old friend. They were my companions, playmates and neighbors. In fact , they were liked brothers and sisters to me. We grew together. We just separated when I gone high school. We have different school. That time, I got no time mingling with them. So as they. We just see each other but unlike our childhood, we played. We no longer played and jammed.

Last week, when I was about to go inside, I saw my old friends on their way home. I decided to chat with them for a bit since it was their last time to be here in Maasin. They’re going to Manila and stay there for good, I think. We talked different things until we came up on talking about our childhood, what we did during childhood. We begun the talking at about 8 P.M and then we finished at around 1 A.M.

During that time, I realized how lucky I am to experienced what I had experienced during my childhood. There are some that didn’t enjoy their childhood. But, me, I enjoyed mine to the fullest. I’m so thankful for my parents for letting me experience the things a child should experienced. Also, I’m thankful for those old friends of mine for joining me and never left me as I explore things on my childhood.

God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment