Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What Can I say Regarding the Election?


Election! It is the time for us to use our freedom. Our freedom to decide what we want and whom we want. No one should dictate us when this time comes.  It’s the day we shout out what we want to witness through our votes. Election and right to vote always come together.  Our right to vote without minding the sayings of the others.

You may wonder what’s my issue here. Okay! I’ll go directly to the point. It the vote buying.Vote buying is really rampant, I guess. Even it is obviously clear that it’s against the law. Still, some politicians did it just to gain votes. Votes that could make them to win which is really unfair, not just for their opponents but also to the people. This kind of politicians were fooling people. They were just using the power they had just to manipulate the mind of the people. This kind of politicians should not be put into position. Why? During their candidacy, they make vows of NO TO VOTE BUYING. And, still, they did. That simple vow they can’t make. How much in ruling the city or country.

Another matter is the people who sold their votes to these undeserving politicians. They were selling their votes just for a day-money. They were not thinking for their future. They were not thinking for a change. A change that could be better for the nation.This kind of people are irresponsible. Irresponsible for they set aside their responsibility of making the nation better. Instead of voting for the right candidate, they exchange it for a money which could me empty for days. This kind of people were too selfish for a better change. This people were blinded with money. Money that couldn’t make their life better. Whoa!

As I watch the news, there were people caught for vote buying. It made me sad. I am so disappointed that it happened. So disappointing. I’m praying for a change. I’m praying that people will opened up their mind and their eyes for them to see what should be changed. I do hope so.
GOD bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment