Tuesday, July 30, 2013

No Cellphone

A cellphone or mobile phone is a device that can make and receive telephone calls over a radio link while moving around a wide geographic area. It does so by connecting to a cellular network provided by a mobile phone operator, allowing access to the public telephone network. By contrast, a cordless telephone is used only within the short range of a single, private base station. 

For me, the primary purpose of this mobile phone is to call and text. These are the importance of this gadget regardless its other features. Way back few months from now, I was dreaming of having phone with many features which are trending today. I always wanted to buy and unfortunately, I can't since I don't have money. My phone that time had camera and MP3 player. It made me enjoy and saved me from boredom sometimes. That always happened until I gave it to my sister. She had no phone because her phone was damaged. She had used it for more than ten years until it became useless this year. My sister asked me to gave her my phone so she have one to be used to contact us and used when she searched for a job. She promised to return it when she had a job and bought new phone. I granted her request but until now, she has no work. She's unluckily for she can't find work. I, too, was unlucky for I can't have my phone yet.

That time until now, I realized how important phone is. But I can't have it since I can't afford to buy so as my parents. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment