Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Experience During Election I


Election! Election! Election! Election!

Since I was a kid, I was involved during elections. Why? It’s because of my parents who were very active supporting their bet candidates.  I liked the candidate they were supporting for. In fact, I even got mad to those neighbors of ours for they don’t vote my liked candidate. It’s like I had emotional attachment to it. Even if I can’t vote I get mad and got sad whenever I heard bad things about my candidate.  I even argue with children of my age just to defend the my candidate. Hehehe. That’s how affected I am whenever election comes.

It was two elections I was totally involved. Yeahhhh, you got it. I can vote. I am a registered voter for three years now. In fact, I voted twice. I never experienced the writing of candidates name to the ballots. What I had experienced was the latest. It was using the PCOS machine. The procedure changed just the time I can vote. It was its two years now. After I can vote,  I can say that the changes was good. It made the result to be released as soon as possible which was convenient for all of us.

Then, as I finally voted, I was happy for I can not only support my candidate emotionally and spiritually as I always pray that they would win but I can say I supported them physically. Physically since I am personally voted them.Up to these days, I hated people of my opponents which is not good. I should not hate them but I did. Whoa! I can’t stop myself to getting involve. I felt like I want people to see what I see. And I know, they felt the same. They want me to see what they see. This how voters felt every time of election. I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment