Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Qualifying Examination

Day of the exam, I was lack of sleep. I slept at 2A.M and woke up at 6A.M to prepare for the exam which will be at 7A.M. As I'm done preparing, I used the remaining time to review to catch up another lesson to learn that might be included in the exam.

As we are called to get inside the examination room, I felt shaking and nervous. Worries is inevitable. I just prayed before the exam started. That's best way that could help among the things I did for the exam.

The process of the exam was so thrilled. In fact, I am rattled in the middle of it. I'm confuse on what to answer first. The exam took three hours. To sum up it all, I find the exam difficult. As we're done and about to go out from the room, friends and i were smiling to each other but we cannot hide the worries in our eyes. After the exam, we agreed to hang out just to make us relax. But, we failed. Yes! We laugh. But, behind those laughter, I can sense a worry mind. We're just hoping that we will all pass.

As I arrived home, I cried and cried, hugging my parents. There, I released the worries I had in myself. They comforted me and that make my feelings weigh less.

I am really afraid to fail. Hope that I pass. right now, I'm waiting for the result. I want to finish Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and be one of those CPAs. I hope so.

GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment