Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Preparation for the Qualifying Examination

Accountancy course is not that easy compared to the other courses. Though, lessons need to be studied but accountancy is different. Once you're enrolled to this course, you need to be serious and focused. Unlike the others, as I have noticed, they were relaxed. As I enrolled this course, I was telling myself that a big responsibility is handed upon me. A responsibility to study and focus to my lessons. At first, I find it easy. But, as time passed by, it became difficult.

In addition, there's a qualifying exam. An exam which will decide if a student can proceed to its third year in Accountancy or shift to another course. And that I am nervous. This is the reason why I'm hesitated to enroll in this course before.

After final exams, most likely, students were happy especially their last day of exams for it meant a relaxation for them and stress free from assignments, activities, quizzes, and projects. But, us, second year accountancy students. We felt no relax. In fact, we're nervous knowing that the final exams is over. It just meant for us that qualifying exam is nearer.

As the day of the exam came nearer, something bothered on my mind. It's the exam. Whenever I think about it, my heart beat fast. Whenever it happened, I jsut prayed to God to lessen my fears and help me through the exam.

As I believed that preparation is the best weapon whenever i came to a battle/exam, that's what I did. I prepare myself to it by studying my lessons through group or alone. It's the best thing I could do aside from prayers. I undergo restless days and sleepless nights. I mean, I slept late at night and wake up earlier to study. I used every single time i have just to study and gain another information that might help for me to pass the exam. I never wasted any time. I even get my eyes teary because of restless or myself dizzy because of lack of sleep. I even got sick two days before the exam but that was never be a hindrance to my review. I continue studying despite of not feeling well. For motivation, I just tell myself to just sleep whenever i want, as long as the exam done. i will spoil myself with enough sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment