Thursday, April 25, 2013

Did I Pass the Qualifying Examination?

Wow! A big question for all, maybe. Well, I won't give you the agony of curiosity. The answer to that question is YES! Yes, I passed. Yes, I made it. Yes, my sacrifices and sleepless night and days are all worth it. Yes, I'll be proceeding to another year level. And yes, I will graduate in this course. Woohoooooooo!

What a great news for. Ohhhh, not just for me but for my family, relatives and friends. I dedicate this to all of them. This is my way of return for their encouragements, trust and prayers. Without them, I will not make it. I will not survive from the elimination round.

Honestly, I find it difficult during the process of examination. With that, I doubted myself to pass. Whoa. Every time I remember the exam, I cried. I couldn't help but cry. Well, that's my own judgment. But, the people around me believe the opposite. They are really determined that I will make it. They encourage and comfort me. I thank them for that. Passing the exam is what I can pay back to them.

GOD bless you, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment