Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Being the HEAD TURNER OF THE NIGHT

As the host of that's night event said that there will e an award, me and my group of friends were teasing each other that one of us will be called and be awarded. We didn't have any idea. We just teased each other. Just for fun.

As they picked, they announced the winner for each award. I was the third to be called. There, I was the HEAD TURNER OF THE NIGHT. As my name was called, my friends shouted out of excitement and shock. Me, too, I was shocked. As I stood up to come up on stage to get my award, I was a bit shaking. I was even afraid to fall because I'm nervous. I can't get over with the shock I felt. When I receive the award, I can see my hands were shaking. Hehehehe. I can't look at the audience because of the light focusing on me. I felt like woman of the night. Wahahaha. I felt shy and proud. I really can't believe that I will got an award for that night. Yet, I was happy to experience to receive that kind of award for the first time. :p

Being a head turner gave me a responsibility to be of good look always. Heheheh. Classmates keep on teasing me. I felt shy whenever they did that. Time passed, they stopped teasing me. I'm glad. Although, my close friends still teased me whenever I'm with them.

GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment