Saturday, January 19, 2013

What I have learned during Recollection?

During and after the recollection, I have learned many things. These things helped me to realize what's good and what's not. Upon realizing all of those helped me to change what needs to be changed and maintain what is to be maintained.

Upon undergoing those activities, watched the videos and heard the shares of the other students, I realized many things. I realized that I should be contented for what I have. I have to be contented since there lots of people who envied me and wanted what I have. I learned that even though life may bitter to me or to my family,I should not blame God or anyone for these are trial which I need to pass. It could help me to be strong and better person. It could help me to be good and know how to handle things out. I learned that life only gets better if we start accepting things we cannot change and we cannot have. All we have to do is try our very best and pray since nothing is impossible to God. We could still reach our goals despite our imperfections as long as we know how to handle this and let not control us. We should be thankful to God for what we have, for our families, friends and everything we have. We can never have him without His will.

Thank you so much, dear Lord. I love you.

GBU!

No comments:

Post a Comment