Saturday, January 5, 2013

Spending Semestral Break

Undeniably, I, myself, was looking forward to spend semestral break. I felt what the other students was feeling, the excitement. Unlike them, I didn't have any plans on how I'm gonna spend it or where I'm gonna take a vacation. It's because I know already the answer.

As usual, as what I am used to, I spent my vacation just at home or in my place. I'm not used to taking vacation out of town since, first of all, we can't afford. Hehehe! For me, I can still enjoy my vacation without going anywhere. Bonding with my family, sleeping, and bonding with my friends and cousins are what my mind was thinking before the vacation came. And yeah, It was all happened. These are what I'm used to. No failure. These are all what I did every time I spent my vacation and i love it. I find no fun without them.

I may have nothing extraordinary things to share to my classmates as I went back to school like expensive vacation but what I'm gonna share is more precious than what they have. Anyway, this is just an opinion of mine. For me, nothing is more important than getting much closer to my loved ones. I don't have to go out of town to enjoy myself since what makes me happy are just in my place. No need to go away. Simple place with them is enough for me. We can still be happy and can gather more experiences others can't have. :p Semestral break is the time for me to compensate my absence whenever I'm in school. It may be not enough, but I'm looking forward to more coming vacations to be spent with the people I love.

Take care!!! GBU! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment