Thursday, October 11, 2012

STUDYING

As far as I remember, in my whole life, I never study well during exams. I just read my books, scanned and then took the exams. Even in my nursing years, I never focused on studying my lessons. I just can remeber some of its details. Hehehe. But, now is different. I managed myself to study. In fact, during midterm exams, I studied on subject for the whole day. Also, I never study days before the exam. Only night before the exam. But now, I studied. Whoa! I found Accountancy difficult than nursing. This is just my opinion. During exams, I focused on studying only one subject for a day without having a break except sleeping for a short time. It needs time and my concentration. My head were already aching, also my back and neck. Still, I continued what I'm doing. This is for not other's sake but for mine. And YES! It do me good. I got high score in my major subject. In fact, I was the second to the highest. Yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Hope I could maintain it. Wish me luck! GOD bless us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment