Thursday, October 18, 2012

Experiencing Earthquake, AGAIN?

After the earthquake when my friend sent me a message that our plan was impossible to happen. Almost everybody in Maasin City were afraid of what happened plus the news said that Maasin City was one of the area wherein tsunami could possible hit.

My Aunt who lived in Manila called my other aunts and my mother about the news. They didn't know about the news since they were about to sleep. As my aunt informed them about the possible tsunami, they were worried about me since I was still in the city proper. Our place was maybe safe since we're like in mountains. It's high which is safer from tsunami. My Aunt tried to call me but she couldn't contact me because of the slow connection of signal. My sister texted me also that my father will fetch me up. But, I refused! It's not I was no longer afraid. It's just that I'm afraid that my father will travel and the earthquake will come back. After a while, my aunt called me. She scolded me for refusing about the fetching matter. I explained to her my reason and she agree a bit. She still worried about me. I felt calm that time for thinking that there were news about the tsunami which would hit our city but it didn't happened. It's because there were two statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary, opening her arms facing towards the sea. That made me calm and felt safe. I have faith in Her. For my parents and relatives to not worry, I reminded them about the two statue. This made their worries lessen. Before we went to sleep, we prayed the Holy Rosary all together. That's the best thing we could do with the situation. Upon going to bed, my friends texted me to hang out but, I refuse. I should stay. No space for enjoyment in that scenario. They just tease that they should enjoy before they die if the tsunami will really come.

When we woke up in the morning, I was still in my bed. Nothing happened. Yeheyyyyyyyy! Tsunami didn't attack.Thanks to GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment