Thursday, October 18, 2012

Slight Accident in Danao

You already know that I am so trying hard when it comes to learn on how to drive motorbike. I almost take a risk just to know how to drive. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I know how to but not that master. i can't drive alone. I need someone to assist me.Even if I'm trying hard, I will not risk my life just to drive alone. I still have fears of possible accident.

Let me tell one thing that I have experienced about driving. I was in Maasin City Forest Park together with my sister and cousins. We brought two motorcycles. Of course, on our way there, I was a passenger. When we got home, my sister decided to let me drive. He assigned my cousin to assist me. Even if I felt little bit nervous, I still agree with the idea. This was the time to test what I have learn. Then, I start driving. I just drive and drive, following the instructions of my cousin. We're on our way out to the park when suddenly the motorcycle little bit swept off. My driving formed an "S". My sister who is following us shouted to step on the foot brake. I was very rattle that I didn't catch up what she said quickly. It took few seconds when I listened to what she said. Then, I was able to step on it. we almost bump to a little mountain. Despite what happened, I still thank God since we are in the side where we just bumped unlike on the other side which is dangerous. Instead of getting afraid, my cousin just laughed at me since I was shaking and getting fainted. Whoa. I was really afraid.

With what happened, still, I'm still willing to learn on how to drive. I'm planning to practice it on SEMBREAK. Hope it will do me good. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment