Thursday, October 18, 2012

Experiencing Earthquake, AGAIN?

Month of August when I experienced the madness of earthquake, AGAIN. As far as I remember, I have experienced it twice. Whoa! The first time was when I was first year college in which I was in the 4th floor of our school. And now, this school year, it happened again but I was in another location. I was in our boarding house.

It was Friday night, around 8 P.M. when I noticed that my seat is shaking. I was at my bed, alone, sitting while sewing the damage on my shirt. Suddenly, my deck shaked. I thought it was the other room who is responsible for it since they were giggling and making noise there. After awhile, they were shouting as if they were afraid. That's the time when I noticed that it was the earthquake which is responsible for the shaking. Me, alone, what I did was just I never moved. I was holding the wall and looked outside. I can see tress moving. I was really afraid that time since I didn't have companion plus earthquake. My fear level up since the lights turned off. WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I shouted. Me, being afraid, I just waited for it to stop. I didn't run since I was afraid to fall. The earthquake lasted long. When it stopped, I texted my parents for them to not worry about me since I'm fine. Lights went back. My boardmates went outside because they were afraid that it will come back. I didn't go with them. I just stayed at my room and continued what I'm doing before the earthquake as if nothing happened. Fears were still there but I tried myself to get calm. That's all I need to do to be calm and get rattle since it could the scene worst.

That night, I was planning to go out with friends ang jam with them. It's part of our routine when Friday came. We called it "FLYDAY night" Hehehe. Were I able to hang out with friends? Find it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment