Sunday, March 4, 2012

List of my 2012 Resolution

1.Go to church every Sunday......this became my first since for me, it should God be in the first. No one and nothing should and could take His place. It is because I sometimes missed the Holy Mass on Sunday since I do my school works on that day and I hang out with friends during Saturdays. It was just for sometimes but still, I realized that God only asked for an hour, yet, I didn't make it. So far, I only had one absent for the Holy Mass on Sunday. It was because, I have fever that time.

2. Make my parents always happy.....this is because, everything I do is for my parents. I want to make them happy always. I know this is impossible since not all time we can do good. But, I will try my best to make them proud of me. Seeing them smile and laugh is a fulfillment for me.

3.. Save money. Stop getting money on savings. .....every year, I have savings. I open it every end of the year. Still, I felt unsatisfied with my savings since I always get money from it whenever I ran out of money. I add and take which is, for me, not a healthy habit. So now, I put my savings on a Bamboo bank instead of piggy bank. For me, I will never be tempted to open it since I have to broke the bamboo part to get the money. I put coins which I left and reserved from my allowance. Also, whenever my parents asked me to buy in the store, the change will be going to my "bamboo bank". Hehehe. Anyway, they understand. :)

4. Never be thrifty when it comes to food....last year, I preferred to get hungry than to buy foods. That's why, I didn't get chubby as I want. This year, I want to get chubby. I don't want to stay thin and skinny. That's why I spoil myself to buy foods I want to eat so that I will achieve the body size I want for a long time. Still, I have to limit myself for the price of the food. Hehehe. Remember, I have to save money.

5. Have enough patience.....honestly, I have short patience. I easily got mad when things are not supposed to be what I want. Now, I am practicing to be more patient. Hehehe.

That's all on my list. Still, I am thinking of best resolutions. For now, I hope I could make all those listed above. Hope God will guide me in fulfilling it. God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment