Monday, March 5, 2012

2012(End Of The World)

It's been said that 2012 is the end of the world. There's been a movie showing how the end of the world looks like. It showed like it was on the time of  Noah that only few left. Before this year 2012 came, some people say that the world is about to end that's why we have to do things right away that we want to do so it won't be too late to do it. Upon hearing this, I wonder if it is true. There's one time a group of people from foreign country came over here in the Philippines to tell us that the end of the world is about to come. With that, I felt nothing. I don't believe them at all. Since for me, who are they to say that the world would end?! They are not GOD.

In my own opinion as influenced by what my mother told me when we once talk about what they say "end of the world, There's no such thing as end of the world. The world will never end. It's just that it was people who will end. The calamities that is happening to any part of the world, it's God's way of washing people out of the world. Many people died during the attacked of calamities. Whatever we do if it's God's wants to wash us out, we can do nothing but to accept His will. One of my classmate told me that she believes in end of the world since it is said in the Bible. There were signs stated there which are happening now like the calamities and disasters all over the world, the bearing of the fruit of the tree, I don't what it's name, but it was said in the bible that if it bear fruits, it's the time god will come back and end of the world will happen.

With those opinions, I come into a thought. If God wants to end what He created, then, He can since His will is His command. He can do anything He want since everything in the world and universe are owned by him. All we can do is to be faithful to Him and pray everyday. I lift up to God and I'm ready to face what will happen soon. GOD bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment