Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Year's Resolution

February is almost over. Few more days, March will come. It just means that we almost had three months in starting our new life. This new life of us corresponded with our new year's resolution. These new year's resolutions of ours guide us in every step we take. It helps us to do better. It serves as our reminder that we have to do things better. New year's resolution, for me, is our plan for the purpose of getting our lives better than the past year. It's also became a way of doing things we never did before.

For me, we can have new year's resolution even if we are in the first quarter of the year. Making resolutions now is not yet late. Me, I have a list of resolutions for this year. I don't close it. Meaning, it is open for a new resolution which may I think for the coming days. I add and add resolutions as long as it was interesting and it can do me good. Now, I already have few. You may see that it was so simple but for me, it's a fulfillment if I can do all of these. Making new year's resolution is so easy. What makes it difficult is that us being lazy or lack of courage to do these. We just depend on the thought that we have the next time to do it. I have experienced it last year. I never fulfill my resolution. With that, I felt I am a failure. Now, that another year is given to me, I'll take this chance to do what I haven't fulfill before.

Next entry of mine will be the list of of my new year's resolution. God bless you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete