Friday, February 3, 2012

Christmas Wish

Do you still remember when I said that there's a saying that if you completed the Simbang gabi (Misa de Gallo), your wishes will come true? Do you believe in that? Wanna know my wishes? Ok, I'll tell you.

For me, even if I didn't prove that wishes do come true if you completed the Misa de Gallo, I still believed in it. Many people I knew stated that there wishes did come true. Me, honestly, I'm not that into attending masses especially when it is during dawn since I hate to wake up at dawn. But last Misa de Gallo, I did my very best to wake up early in the morning just to attend the Simbang gabi, to complete it so I could make a wish. My family teases me about my wish. They teased me that it my crush who is my wish to be my boyfriend on 2012. With this, I laughed. If only they knew my wish. My wish is just simple. Simple for my family. I don't wish for any expensive material things. My wish is just for the happiness, good health and long lived parents. I wished that I could give happiness to my parents that I couldn't be a burden to them. For me, material things were just useless without my family. They are the most and precious thing I have now. I will let material things I have but not them. This is how much i love my family; my papa, mama and ate.

I'm not only wishing for my family but for the whole world. I'm wishing for a peaceful, safe and loving world since as what I have observed through news, our world is like a disaster. Calamities, wars and poverty are attacking us. I just wish devils won't win over the world. May the Lord blesses our world and guide us to good paths of life.

How I'm hoping for my wish come true. I do believe it will. May all your wishes come true too. God bless us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment