Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Christmas Vacation

In this entry, I am going to tell you what I did during the Christmas vacation. And on how I spend it!

My entire vacation was just at our place, Brgy. Malapoc Norte! Below, I'm going to have a list of date with corresponding activity of mine.

December 17, this is when I packed my things up; my dirty and cleaned clothes which i have to brought back to our house since it's the start of the vacation. Before I went home, we went Metro Hi-Per, newest mall in Maasin City. We had some ice cream there after we stroll around the area. We shop for some stuffs (except for junk foods since my mother would be angry if I eat it) to bring home for my family. This is what we call pasalubong. It wasn't expensive yet comes from our heart. Me, I bought coffee and bread  for Papa, toasted cake for Mama and short jeans for my ate. After we stroll, we went to our bourding house and parted ways.

December 18, I went to mass at dawn with my family. After the mass, as we went on our way out of the Church, Dogs fight with each other that people were running away except me. One dog bumped against my leg. That's the time When I thought that I have to run to. I run back and hugged my father and cried. I was really afraid . I was shocked by what happened. On our way out to the church, people were asking why i cried. I was shy but it's just that I couldn't help but cry because I was really afraid. My heart beats faster and faster. Thank god that dog didn't bit me.

December 19-24, I attended mass again. Dec. 21, I walked with my sister on our way to church since our motor vehicle had no gasoline that is why we had to walk so we could attend the Mass! My parent's wasn't able to attend since my Mama's back is aching and my Papa had be with her. So, it was me and my sister alone to go to Church.And on our way, my sister kept on complaining that her biceps was hurt since I hold her tightly since I was afraid in the dark. There are few lights. We have flashlights with us but still I'm afraid. I'm afraid of what if we could see ghost or witch. Hehehe. My sister just laughed at me and whenever I loose holding her, she run then I act to cry to stop her.

December 23, evening, I received a message from LBC saying I have to claim package at their office.  After I read the message, I jumped with happiness.

December 24,  after lunchtime, I went to Maasin Proper with my sister and her friend to buy groceries for the Noche Buena. Before we went to Grocery store, we went to LBC station to get my package. Yahoooo. It was already in my hand. I'm so excited to be home to open and know what's inside. Thank you to Georg for the package!

It was my first time to buy groceries in which I am the one who will budget. I was so excited that time since that was I wanted to do to buy many groceries with many bags full of groceries with me upon going out of the store. During grocery time, I was happy since my crush called my name. I never expect him to call me but he did. Yahooooooooo. Hehehe. My sister lined up to the counter. It was a long wait since there were many people buying groceries and the lines are long in every counter. It was a very tiring day. As we arrived home (grandparent's house), we never rest. I opened the gift. I was happy with the inside since it was a small cute bear, towel which is colored by my favorite color which is blue and a lux soap. Soooo happy with it. We are the one who prepared the food with our aunt. Really tiring, I must say. Yet, enjoyable. After cooking, we went home and got ready for Mass. After mass, we ate dinner together and had some talks after. Love it.

This is how I spent my christmas vacation. You may say that there's nothing special but for me, I was satisfied by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment