Monday, January 9, 2012

My Preparation for Christmas Vacation!


Before Christmas came, we all had our own preparations and plans on how and where to celebrate it. Some just planned to have Christmas away from there homes to explore new things or extraordinary things. They would spend it abroad or in good places here in our country with their families or friends. Some also planned to go home to be reunited with their families and loved ones whom they were missed with.

Well, if you ask me, I would say, I will just spend my Christmas at home with my families and relatives. For me, it would be very exciting since being reunited with them is one of the things that could make me happy. When we say plan for Christmas, what comes to my mind is that celebrating it with families. Even if I see them everyday or every weekend, the best thing to celebrate the birth of Jesus is with them. Having Christmas with family could be consider precious and priceless. Also, when it comes to vacation, I usually bond with my cousins even if they are few years younger than me. I always let them feel that I loved them that's why they love me. Hehehehe. I also planned to spend time with my friends; my classmates in elementary which I usually do.

You may notice that in my plans, it deals with time. Time is priceless which you could give to your loved ones. It is more than the material things you could give them. It's the only thing that you can never get back. So, we have to spend it wisely with the people we love. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment