Tuesday, January 3, 2012

English Month 2011

With the theme: "Promoting Digital Literacy Through Campus Journalism", Saint Joseph College cooperates with the celebration of English Month by having it in the school. This was led by the Education department major in English. They had their own  booth inside the school campus where books and many others were displayed which is related to the event.

This celebration gave emphasis on how important English language in our lives today. It made us aware on its position, not only in our society, but to the whole whole world as it is the Universal language. English language makes us united in this world. It is the language which almost everybody uses to understand each other especially those who has different nationality.

Now, all of us should know English, on how to use it. Me, myself, honestly, I have difficulties understanding some terms in English. I'm not fluent with this. But, I can say that, after making all the blog entries, my English improved. I may not that fluent and master speaking it, but I learned a little. Making blog entries does a great help to me. God Bless!!!


The pictures below are from Leyte Elementary Schools' English Month.





No comments:

Post a Comment