Thursday, April 25, 2013

Parent's Dream Became Mine

I Always said, "Accountancy is really not my dream. It's my parent's."

This thought was programmed into my minds two years ago. It was when i shifted from nursing to this course. At first, I wasn't proud whenever someone asked me if what's my course. I always hesitated to answer. I even hesitated to go out wearing my uniform. Whenever I roamed around the city proper, I changed clothes. I don't want others to see me wearing another uniform. My uniform was just for school to boarding house and reverse.

When my parent's talked about schooling, I don't want but I have to since I have to report all my activities in school. I even came up having low grades but not to the point of having a grade line of 7. In fact, I hated accountancy. I really don't like this course.

This thought of mind changed right after the qualifying examination. Before and after the exam, I really prayed that I will pass. After moments of crying and meditation, I realized something. Why I am praying like this? I shouldn't have to since it is not my dream. But, what I have realized was I'm praying to pass because I want this. I want this because it is my dream. I always say I'm fulfilling my parent's dream when the truth is, it was mine which I'm fulfilling with.

With this, I believed that destiny take me to BSA, take me to my DREAM.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment