Thursday, April 25, 2013

Words of Gratitude

As what I have said, I will never make it without the help of the people who are so dear to me. Allow me to take this opportunity to thank them.

First, I thank my parents for the  guide and all out support from the beginning of my school life up to now. Thank you for the comforts whenever I cried after the exam. With you, I find peace and feel better. I love you, Mama and Papa.

For my relatives, although you scared me for this course that it is difficult, yet, you didn't forget to appraise me. You never fail to believe that I can. Thank you for your encouragements. Even though I am pressured with your beliefs in me, still, it made me to do my very best.

For my friends, I may have many things to make up with you. I may not with you all the time. Still, you were there to pray that I will make the exam. Even though I'm telling you that it will be difficult which actually true, still you always say: "You can make it. You are smart." I so thank you.

Last but not the least, to God. I will thank God for giving me this opportunity. I thank him for putting me to where I am now. I can have or I can't make it without his blessings. Thank you also for making these people I mentioned above as your instruments. Thank you GOD.

Passing the examination is really a great blessing.

God bless my studies. God bless my dreams in life. God bless us, all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment