Thursday, December 6, 2012

My contribution to Loyalty Day

You may asked about my presentation during the Loyalty Day. You may wonder what could be my skill or talent? Or, how far could my ability go?

Well, I'm into sports especially volleyball and badminton. I used to play it when I was a kid. That was when I was in my elementary years. Now, I play no more. It's just that I have no time practicing. Hehehe. Hmp! Still, I had contribution for the Loyalty Day celebration. I was proud to say  that I am a first aider, AGAIN, just like last year. During the parade, we walk along with the students throughout the route. We let them know, whatever happens to them, we were there to assess as far as from what we have learned when we were a practical nursing students. Other teased us that  we are like those manicurist and pedicurist since we were bringing kits which are alike what manicurist and pedicurist brought. But, the contents are different. It's just the case which looked alike. We didn't mind their bullies/tease. What's important was we were able to help. We were able to do our duty and responsibility as a first aider. And, YES, we did. We were able to help students who got fainted, maybe because of the heat of the sun.  There were few of them. And also those who got injured during ballgames, we assessed them. We always made sure that we were there to secure what they need.

And I guess, as the celebration ended, we did our job well. It was so tiring yet worth it since we helped those who needed us. I'm so proud to be one of the first aider. GOOD JOB, guys!

GOD bless us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment