Saturday, November 10, 2012

Comments from First Timers

Me, myself, really enjoyed the just finished celebration, the loyalty day. I must say I really had fun. Celebrating loyalty day with my co-josephinians never fail to entertain me from the very first time I experienced it. I always ended up with a smile on my face as a sign of satisfaction despite the tiring activities. With this, it made me curious with the comments or what my cousins could say about the celebration. It was their first time.

Grabe! arang nindota jud, Ate Liza. Labina jud tong sa fireworks. Bonnga jus ang opening.(saying it with a big smile).
-Kendra Joyce Acasio Zamora, Grade VII

Ingato jud to every year, 'te Liza?! Ara man nindota. Way ingato sa among eskwelahan sauna. Nindota sa effects sa fireworks. Daghana pa jud mga studyante.
-Raul Acasio Zamora, First year Accountancy

Nindota kaha, 'te Liza. Geganahan jud ko. Dakua siguro sa gasto ato noh?! Daghana pa jud mga duwa. Dugaya pod mahuman. Nindot kay dugay way klase. (laughing)
-Renjie Ebrado Acasio, Grade VII

Their comments meant the same. They mean they were glad to be in SJC. Through SJC, they experienced such amazing and memorable loyalty day they never thought would experience. They have no regrets to be a josephinian. They experienced a loyalty day they could boast to anybody, in a good way, of course. As a generalization, I feel the same way during my first time. :p

GOD bless everyone!!!
God bless to the person who sponsors my BLOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment