Monday, December 10, 2012

My Contribution During Science and Math Month

As I had subject related to science, I also made a project. It was a preserved flowering plant. Our teacher let us chose any flowering plant to be preserved. And, I chose dancing lady. We've been instructed what to do during the preservation. We did it by group but we failed. It didn't dry. Whoaaaaa. So, zero would be expected as our score. Although, there are groups who made their projects successfully. To compensate our score, we asked our teacher to give us even a  little score just not zero if we dance for its opening program. And she agreed. Whoa! For the first time, I danced doxology. I'm not used to it. Yes, I love dancing but I'm not into interpretative or doxology dance. I'm into kind of modern dance.

But still, I did it for the sake of my grade. It was just a simple doxology since we are the one who choreographed it. After the opening program, opening of the booth followed . There, projects were displayed. From preservation of flowering plant to animals were there. There are investigatory projects which are really new to me. Different books of math and science revealing its different field were there. Famous Scientist were exhibited from foreign to local. Famous mathematicians were also displayed in there. Just a pictures and information about them. It wowed everyone who roamed around the booth. THUMBS UP!!!

It's already month of November and obviously, Science and Math month is finally over but it doesn't mean that we would end up appreciating science and mathematics. We will still continue to embrace its interest and mysteries and somehow, try to contribute something to it.

GBU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment