Monday, December 10, 2012

Letter to my Teacher

To my dearest teachers,

Some people may describe you as people who get paid. But I believe that you are not just like that. In fact, you are more than just like that. You are all extraordinary professionals. You are really awesome, amazing, great, and terrible people I know. You have been my mentors ever since  I step on a sanctuary called school.

Because of you, I have learn what alphabet is. With your tireless teachings, I learned how to read, write and draw. You even let me meet different colors, know their names and be close to them. Although, some were taught by our parents before I started my school life.

You were always there on our side as I build my own dreams and ambitions in life. You equipped me with knowledge and experiences which I know I could use whenever I live a life on my own.Whenever I'm in school, you always taught me good things. You taught me how to become a better person. Better person with principles and how to stand for it. You molded me from my intellectual to spiritual, from physical to emotional. You are one of those people who shapes me to what I am now. You have really a great part in my life. You are part of my past, present and future-my whole life.

To all my teachers from day care to college, thank you very much. I know this "thank you" is not enough to return the goodness you have given to us.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment