Sunday, September 23, 2012

Accountancy Week 2

The day come. Preparation was over.  July 16, Monday, the event was started with a mass as what we used to when we have our activity in school. God should be on first and be at the center of every event we have. The mass was held at the Cathedral. It was not a special mass for us. We just joined the daily mass at 12nn. After the Holy Mass, there's an opening of booth in which both teams, Debit and Credit, have each booth. It was located at the ground floor of our schooll wherein everybody is welcome to see it for themselves. Information about our department was put in there including those who passed the board exams every year, pioneering students are also in there, the teachers, the officers of every year and everything that describes/defines our course.

Ohhh, practices continued after the classes until the day came for it to be presented. It was on July 20, Friday. That was it. There were three activity held in one event which are the literary musical contest, awarding of star JPIANs and oath taking of PICPA officers. Awarding of the star JPIANs was the first. They are the students who got grades with no below 2.2 or 85 last second semester of S.Y: 2011-2012. And I'm proud to say, I AM ONE OF THEM. Before the event, the list of star J was posted in our Accountancy department's bulletin board. When we happened to read it, my friend/classmate saw my name in there. I didn'tbelieve her. All I thought is that she was joking me since I never read my name in there. But then, she insisted that it was there. I looked at it again and yeah, I saw my name. Hahaha. I felt very happy and proud to myself. I'm so excited to tell it to my parents. In fact, that day, I went home since I want to tell it to them personally instead of texting them. Hehehe. As the program started, I'm so excited to come up on stage and receive my certificate of recognition. As we were called to get ready and fall in line, I didn't stay on the line. I didn't know. My emotion was mixed. I felt shy since we have to walk through the center of the crowd up to the stage. I have a feeling that what if my name wasn't really there and then, I fall in line. I doubted that my name was there even I personally saw it. When the names were called, I waited mine to be called. While it wasn't called yet, I asked my friend/classmate many times if my name was really there, just to make sure. Hehehe. I really felt nervous that time. I didn't understand me. When my name was called, that was the time I believed I was one of the star J. Hahaha. After I received my recognition, I just laugh about myself being a sort of paranoid. Hehehe. My friend also teased me for what I behaved. Hahahaha. I'm shy with what I'm behaving. hmmmmmp.

You wanna know what happened during the rest event in the program? check it out on my next entry. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment