Sunday, September 23, 2012

Student's Comments regarding the Acquiantance Party

As what you have noticed, our acquiantance party was held during weekdays, Tuesday. It happened for the first time as far as I remember. This gave me the idea to get the opinion of some of my schoolmates. They stated it in Bisaya so I just translated it for many to understand.

"Acquiantance party? Hmmp. Enjoyable. I was able to make more friends than last year and be able to mingle my classmates for a long time. We grabbed that opportunity since, if God will let us, it would be our last acquiantance party here in school. So we just enjoy each others company. I enjoyed but time is not enough. We had to stop the party since we still had classes the next day. "
-MARGARITA ALMEDA, 4th year student, my boardmate.

"I found the acquiantance party more fun than the previous. It is because It was my second time to attend such event in our school. That was when I was a first year college. That time, I went home earlier since I didn't feel like attending it. But this year, I attended since it would be my last. I hope so. Hehehe. My classmates asked me to stay so I did. I never regretted staying since I found it great. Worth remembering with worth having friends."
-MARY GRACE BADEO, 4th year student

"I love acquiantance party even if I didn't make it to the dance floor. I'm not fond of dancing. I was just in my sit and watch my classmates and schoolmates with their cool moves. I enjoyed the night. I also chatted my old friends and heard news about them."
-MARY GRACE OLOJAN, 2nd year student

"It was my first time to attend acquiantance party in another school. When I was still not experiencing it, I wonder how it fells like to be in the acqiantance party in private school since I've had my high school in public. When I attended the said party, I was amazed of many students of SJC. I also got closer to my classmates. We danced all night until the party ended. Hehe. I grabbed the chance. Sad to say, we still had classes the next day."
-RAUL ZAMORA, 1st year

"I enjoyed the party but I want more. It should be held on Friday, not during school days so we don't have to stop the party earlier and we will never get tired and sleepy attending the class."
-RICEL OLOJAN, 2nd year student

Whatever it is, the important is everybody enjoyed. All is well. God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment