Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What can I say about the 20th chapter of my life?

...Life is what you make it.

I always heard this line. Upon hearing this, questions comes to my mind. How do I live my life? How do I make life? Do I'm making it worthy?

Being in this world for more than 20 years, I can say that my life is miserable yet enjoyable. It was because of some of my decisions which I thought was right but suddenly, I knew, it wasn't at all. My 20 years of existence has been a roller coaster. That's what life should compare to. There were ups and downs yet we were still here, standing and able to survive what we have undergone. In these 20 years, I have shed many tears because of problems or trials I had. Family, Friendship, studies and love life are all that matters. Matters which make me sad yet also the reason why I'm still able to smile. It's part of growing up. They are part of my journey. These matters are the reason why I became the person I am now. Crying is human. Laughing is human. Envy is human. Sad is human. I'm just living a normal life. And normal life doesn't give you heaven but also hell. Hell which could be sometimes the reason why you feel heaven afterwards. Life would be boring if it is always give you happiness. We could not appreciate happiness without getting sad.

There's nothing in my past I am regretting for. Without those experience of mine, good or bad, I will never be the one I am now today. It helps me to be a strong person. It gives and teach me many lessons which could I use in handling things tomorrow and so on. This is what i always bear in my mind; whatever with the past has gone, the best are always yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment