Sunday, August 12, 2012

How was My Birthday Celebration with My Family?



Since my birthday was within school days so I just planned to go home after class and after I went to church for a mass. I never expected for foods for a celebration. All I'm expecting is a dinner like an ordinary day. My class finished at 7:30 p.m. I thought I can't go home since it was already late for a normal trip going to our place. Still, I tried going to terminal. Luckily, there's still rides going there. I was able to go home. Before I went home, I received text messages from my cousins if they are invited but I refuse since all I know is there's no food to offer for them. They replied saying they understand.

As I arrived home, there were motorcycles outside. I know it was uncle's. I know what's going on. It was one of the attitude of our family that even if there's no food prepared, we still go to the house of the birthday celebrant. They can't do nothing but prepare food. Hehehe. It is how we treated each other. I find it more fun. Whenever one of us had birthday, we gathered. I just smiled with what I thought. As I went inside our house, they welcome me with a greetings. Then,there I know that they were there because my parents invited them. The text messages I received was part of the plan. Foods were ready. I was just the one who is waited for dinner. Hmmmmp. We had fun during dinner. Laughs and tease were present. Looking at them, I can feel that I am soooooooooo LOVED.

Suddenly, I realized, it's not the food that matters during birthdays. It's what you have during that day. It's whom you have and whom you are with. It's not the prepared food that made me happy but the people who showed their love to me and make me feel like I am important to them as they are to me. I'm so thankful to God for what I have and whom I have. I have parents, relatives and friends who really love me and would never leave no matter what happen. I love them too. I would never be what I am now without them and they will be part as I build my future.

THANK YOU LORD. GOD bless us all!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment