Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Everyone of us has birthday wishes. We say it when we blow our candles or even without candles. This is what we believe that it is more granted when we wished it during birthdays. Some of us has the same wishes as we celebrate birthdays. Some just changed it maybe because they are already granted or they just change their priorities.

Me, I only have the same wishes every year. It just that there are some additionals. Hehehehe!!! It doesn't mean that they are not yet granted. It's just that I want it to be continued. As what I have said, I have the same wishes as of last year. It matters about family and studies. Love life could be an additional. Hehehehe. For my family, it should be health for all of us especially for my parents. My wish is more on my parents. That they should be safe always. They should be away from sickness or diseases. They should be happy all the time. There wishes and prayers will be granted. And God will always protect them from evils. This is what I prioritized when I"m praying. For my sister and me, our dreams will be come true. For my studies, God will send the Holy Spirit to enlighten me so I will be able to catch up quickly our lessons and to be able to finish the course I'm taking up today which is surely be one of the reasons for the happiness of my parents. Also, I'm wishing that God will always remind me to be a good servant to him and be able to do my mission here on earth. :) And for my love life, I'm wishing that I could find someone who will treat me importantly and who will love me for what and who I am and not for what and whom he want me to be. I know heartaches exists together with love but i'm hoping that i wouldn't be like before. Hehehe.

And lastly, I hope my wishes will be granted. GOD bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment